Mon, Jun. 5th, 2006, 11:56 pm
fact: I’d rather be invisible than a genuine fraud.
i torn the mattress tag off!
life is perfect.
in other news, there is no other news.
for the first time in my life.
and i love it.
"wendy, do come with me."
of course she was very pleased to be asked, but she said, "oh dear, i can't. Think of mummy! Besides, I can't fly."
"i'll teach you."
"oh, how lovely to fly."
"i'll teach you how to jump on the wind's back, and then away we go."
"oh!" she exclaimed rapturously.
"wendy, wendy, when you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars."
and so I flew away with his hand in mine.
1. don't replay past episodes. it will only make you confused
2. don't try to fast forward or else you'll miss something important
3. don't predict what's going to happen unless you're ready for disappointment
4. don't switch the channel just because there's commercials
5. don't start watching other shows till you know the ending
Thu, Apr. 6th, 2006, 11:46 pm
this is from 2 years ago. i have no idea why i saved this but it makes me happy.
EveryNewDay1987 (10:48:26 PM): Lisa
Lisalou868 (10:48:28 PM): yes?
EveryNewDay1987 (10:48:31 PM): I love you
Fri, Mar. 31st, 2006, 11:21 pm
do you want an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first? ~John
i never thought i could be any happier than i already was. i guess sometimes we surprise ourselves and start meaning every word we don't say, hoping all along that the other person hears.
Sat, Mar. 25th, 2006, 09:29 am
i have a date with the blue sky tomorrow.